Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Much Do You Charge To Design A Wedding Album What Should I Charge For Wedding Album Design?

What should I charge for wedding album design? - how much do you charge to design a wedding album

My husband and I have a photo studio full time. However, we have had great success with Hurricane Ike and were also without electricity for 27 days. We believe that we must close the study and will not be possible otherwise economically to light. My husband is now employed in other areas, but it leaves me.

A big part of my job was to design wedding albums. I digital design albums in Photoshop to create the kind of storytelling, which will be published in hard leather. My problem is I know what my costs are and what they pay as part of a package of wedding photos, but I am now on women who received the CD to your photographer print, but not an album. I will design and print your images for them.

My question is: What should I charge for design. As a photographer who was selling my photos and design time. But as a designer, I have no idea. I do not think it is now, as some fall only on the spot and others take more thought. What is the spread (two pages)? I have no idea what the ratand would be for something. Suggestions?

Here is a link to my albums:
http://www.hollowaysgallery.com/SirockaD ...

1 comments:

armfot said...

From my experience as a wedding photographer, I would say that the burden on the album.
After all, if a design is "right" instead of "because their skills and experience to do so. This is not just the amount of time, the design of the CD should be used to pay to have, but for many years he spent to develop in the acquisition of skills and talents that allow you to do just that.
I agree with a company of the albums in the UK and, depending on the design looks correct, then this basis I suggest that the loading of materials plus $ 200 for the design - a particularly complex structure and complex.

Post a Comment